Monday, April 10, 2006

 

I am Lot

God spoke to my heart today. What a glorious thing!

I was doing a little surfing earlier and got to pondering the similarities with our present generation to that of Noah and Lot. The differences are few.

I must admit, when I considered my family and the husband and father I have been to them I became quite humbled.

I am no "Christian" though, mercifully, I am a believer! I have been miraculously born-again--have been for many years. I am, however, NOT Christ-like. I am more like Lot.

When are the angels coming? Are they already here? Or is the precious prophecy from the Word of God the only warning to our generation?

These are the times we've all heard would come but were not sure whether or not to believe it!

" 26. And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27. They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28. Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29. But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Luke 17:26-30 KJV

I know I could not be the only fool who God is speaking to during this time of growing tribulation.. Others must be hearing that call, as well. Thank God He gathers us in when we go astray.

My hope is that some who don't know the truth may find it in these days before the prophesied troubles. I haven't been doing my part in that mission.

I must change that. Straight and narrow and all that!

Comments:
Amen, brother... time is short. It's time to get busy
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?