Sunday, April 09, 2006

 

Boom-Boom and the Lefty

The third round of the Masters finally ended this morning after rain delays yesterday. I was excited to see the great field that would be playing over the weekend. I'm now on the edge of ny seat, eagerly awaiting final round coverage this afternoon.

Boom-Boom has not let me down. Tiger is on the prowl within easy sriking distance. Larry Mize is only 4 shots back! Heck, the whole FIELD could potentially win the tournament! There are only three players with a lower score than MIze.

I have a six-pack of Fosters on ice. My remote is ready beside me. I can't wait to get off the edge of my seat, extend the foot-rest, twist a top, and enjoy the final round of this year's Masters Tournament.

GO BOOM-BOOM!


Look at the last few pairings!

Phil Mickelson 2:52
Fred Couples 2:52

Chad Campbell 2:42
Stephen Ames 2:42

Tim Clark 2:32
Tiger Woods 2:32

Vijay Singh 2:22
Darren Clarke 2:22

Miguel A. Jimenez 2:12
Rocco Mediate 2:12

Retief Goosen 2:02
Jim Furyk 2:02

Stewart Cink 1:52
Billy Mayfair 1:52

Awesome stuff! Watch out for Jim Furyk! He's most capable.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?