Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

What Is It With Fox?

The Fox Network really pisses me off at times. Not only because of the filthy content that fills most of the regular line-up, but for the way they disregard children in the audience.
I've already voiced my anger at Fox News Channel for running the erectile disfunction drug commercials over and over and over again.
Tonight, while my family was watching American Idol, they ran a spot for some news magazine show on the FOX 5 out of NYC. The story they were promoting was about child-prostitution. The language, during early primetime no less, was graphic and inappropriate for childrens' ears.
It pisses me off, greatly. They didn't have to run that commercial while a family program like American Idol was airing. It is very irresponsible!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?