Monday, October 17, 2005

 

Karl Rove, Judith Miller and "Scooter" Libby

Quite the threesome...to hear a hopeful liberal speak about the trio of Rove, Miller and Libby. Watching "Hardball", earlier, I couldn't help but get the feeling that the leftist media have been getting this wrong-except for the foolishly esteemed New York Times, anyway. They (NYT)seem to be behind a plan to set the administration officials up for these "Valerie 'Flame'" accusations.

Miller did not go to jail in order to stand up for the rights of journalists-she went to jail in order to create an appearance of guilt concerning Libby....and therefore Rove....and therefore Cheney....and therefore Bush!

I must say-I believe that if found to be guilty of these accusations by the left (there have been no accusations by the the justice sytem), both of these men should step down. Not for "outing a covert CIA agent" because Plame was as much as an undercover agent as I am, but because it at least created a sense of indescretion-at most improper use of the power they wield. The more I learn, the less likely I think they will even be indicted.

I may be wrong, but I have the feeling the NYT dreamed this whole scenario up with the Wilsons and Miller to create this investigation. Maybe for the scoop on a good political story-more likely to manipulate the nation's political system. If I am wrong, you know where I stand. If I am not wrong, well...drinks all around!

Chris Matthews, it may not be Republicans that get indicted. It may be the NYT attack squad that spawned all this bullshit! Hell, it may even include one ore more of your media cronies or even FOBs!

(FOB=Friends of Bill)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?