Monday, October 03, 2005

 

Donald Sutherland-Invasion Of the Brain-Snatcher

I remember Donald Sutherland in the movie "Invasion of the Body-Snatchers". In my mind, I can see his eyes widen, his head tilt back, mouth opening, hand rising in an accusatory gesture and his mouth parting to emit the body-snatcher screech.
In an interview in England, the aging "star" of the new television series "Commander in Chief" broke down in tears saying-"What are we doing to the world?" This was said after he accused the Bush administration of not caring for Iraqis, Katrina Victims and just about any other group of people he could think of off the top of his head. A head which may have had its brain "snatched" by aliens-aliens like MIchael Moore and Cindy Sheehan.
I know this pathetic idiot, who actually broke down in tears (acting ability, I wonder?) during the inteview has always been a liberal. but this guy is isn't even American-he's Canadian.

Donald Sutherland doesn't speak for me-he speaks for the clueless anti-American crowd who have benefitted in all ways because of the great nation they detest.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?