Friday, August 05, 2005

 

Warrior Breed

This week, I was thrilled to get to watch some of the coverage of the YAF National Conservative Student Conference on C-SPAN! What impressed me most about it-above the excellent lectures and awesome panel discussions-were the questions by the student participants! What was so noticeable about their questions, was the thoughtfulness behind each of them. These young men and women are just that-young. Yet in their desire to further the spread of conservative ideas, they didn't resort to whining or ranting (Which is what a leftist group doing this would be), but rather asked well thought out questions-ones that you expect your elected officials to ask, but never do.
When I imagine a political gathering of left-wing nutcases, I see a group of tattooed, pierced dikes, fags, sign waving abortionist and juvenile thinkers who think they have (but don't) a clue.
I'm happy to know that the people who I count as on my side in political matters of the day, are reasonable, thoughtful, and-unlike the leftist crowd-tolerant!
Thanks, YAFers! You are the cream of the crop!

Comments:
Hey, I didn't say they didn't have a right to behave that way! I just said what I imagine when I think of a liberal crowd-like signs comparing Dubya to an ape-you know, stuff like that!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?