Thursday, August 18, 2005

 

Gaza and Geronimo

I had a fellow tell me today -"Those people over there in Israel are stupid. They shouldn't be acting that way. They should take their 200-400,000 dollars and move along!" Sounds logical, but I wonder......

I wonder-if different radical Native American tribal groups joined together and began a campaign of terror on our citizens in an attempt to force the government to give them back land they deem stolen from them, and were successful, how would citizens who would be torn from their homes in this country react? I believe-in comparison-the events in Israel the last couple of days would look like a peace-gathering.

The way this world is heading, my hypothetical is not only possible, but likely at some point in this nation's future. Hell, if means getting a chance at this ass-hole, I'm all for it!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?